Booklets on Ayurveda
- Booklet on Arthritis
- Booklet on Diabetes
- Booklet on Cough, Cold Allergy, Breathlessness
Ayushakti Ayurveda is a healthcare approach originating from India. It works on correcting the root cause of disease, and therefore can help to alleviate or eliminate a wide range of conditions. It fosters natural healing, vibrant health and energy.
The first key to its effectiveness is the ancient art and skill of pulse reading. By reading the pulse of the patient, the experienced Vaidya (health practitioner) obtains a detailed picture of the physical, mental and emotional state of the patient.
The second key to Ayushakti Ayurveda’s effectiveness is a program of natural herbal food supplements and adjustments to nutrition and life style, which the health practitioner customizes for the patient.
The third key is that the the patient is happy and ready to implement the suggested program. Ayushakti Ayurveda empowers and supports the patient to take responsibility for their own health.
The Ayushakti UK clinics focus on restoring vibrant health and energy by treating chronic conditions, i.e. conditions that persist for a long time or are constantly recurring.
Conditions that we can work with successfully include:
- Imbalances on the level of the mind characterised by concentration difficulties, low memory, anxiety, nervousness, confusion, panic etc.
- Digestive disorders and symptoms like gas, bloating, cramps, acidity, constipation, diarrhoea, weight gain etc.
- Emotional issues associated with fear, anger, frustration, sadness, shame or guilt
- Conditions associated with low energy levels, tiredness and exhaustion
- Allergies and hypersensitivities like hay fever, food intolerances etc.
- Asthma, respiratory disorders and other breathing problems
- Arthritic conditions
- Circulation problems and abnormal blood pressure
- Psoriasis, eczema and other skin diseases
- Back, neck and shoulder pain
- Headache and migraine
- Neurological conditions
- Immune disorders
- Heart disease
- Diabetes -Download Booklet
- Fertility: pre-conception and pregnancy support
Ayushakti practitioners are educators in Ayurveda, the traditional Indian science of life and healthful living. They are not medical doctors within the UK definition, so they do not give prescriptions or advice on allopathic medicines. For advice on allopathic prescriptions, refer to your medical doctor.
For acute conditions and emergencies, please seek help through your GP or accident and emergency services as appropriate.